Road to Gold in St Louis
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a "Build your own" seminar so skaters will be able to choose the classes they participate in.
To ensure that the “Road to Gold” program is successful for all levels of our skating community we have offered classes in a “al a cart” option. There are a huge variety of on ice and off ice classes with these talented coaches. To ease the registration process, try the following steps:
- Open the PDF document that shows an overview of all classes with descriptions and schedule
- Talk with your skater and coach to identify the ones that match based on skills and passion
- Build a list and ensure to make sure no classes have overlapping times
- With list, go to the registration site and select class of interest. You will need your skaters ISI/USFS number
- Place all classes in your check out cart and then check out
- A final list will be emailed to you when you check out. Keep that for your reference
Note: There are class size limits – please take the time to register quick to ensure you get the classes your skater is interest in All participants are invited to attend a meet and greet with Gracie, Geoff and Eddie from 9:00 - 9:45 am on Saturday May 1st. This is an opportunity to ask questions, learn a bit about the staff, take photos, and get autographs. If you sign up for 5 or more classes, you will be invited to attend "What every skating parent needs to know" with Olympic Champion Charlie White and R2G coaching staff. This will be a Zoom meeting from 11:15am to 12:15pm on Saturday May 1st. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Private lesson opportunities will be made available after the close of registration and will be offered to skaters in the order in which they register for classes.